Circle 10 AK does
not rent, sell, trade or in any way share credit card holder
information with third parties. Credit card holder information is
protected by the use of encryption and secure socket layer (SSL)
Some helpful hints on placing an
order with Circle 10 AK:
1. Before you place an order for a firearm, please ensure that a
current, valid and signed copy of your FFL is on file with us.
mail it in, you can fax it in, or you can email it.
Mail it to:
7512 Hancock Drive
Wonder Lake, Illinois 60097
an order for a firearm online
without a valid FFL on file will result in order cancellation.
2. You're free to call or fax in your orders, but by far the most
convenient, fastest and easiest way to order will by through the
call in orders, have your credit card in hand; we accept Visa ,
MasterCard and Discover.
4. Legal: Don't ask us to do anything illegal. We
won't. All federal, state and local laws apply - and that includes
5. State tax will be charged to residents of Illinois.
1. All firearms will be sent out fully insured with tracking numbers.
2. Shipping charges area to be paid by buyer unless otherwise specified at initial contact.
3. Firearm orders are shipped at a flat rate of $40.00 per firearm to the lower 48 states.
4. All orders
containing items other than firearms are shipped at a flat rate of $8.95
to the lower 48 states unless otherwise noted.
5. All orders
containing items other than firearms with a total value of $100.00 or
more are shipped at no cost to the buyer to addresses in the lower 48
6. All shipments are sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
7. All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Condition of Goods Upon Receipt
1. Please inspect your order upon receipt.
2. Shortages or the receipt of incorrect items must be reported within three business days of delivery.
3. Circle 10 AK will
be happy to rectify any shortages or incorrect items that are reported
within three business days of delivery.
4. To report a shortage or receipt of incorrect item, please email us at email@example.com.
Include your name, contact information, original order number and the
nature of the order discrepancy. Please note that we will not be
able to help you with order discrepancies that are reported more than
three business days after receipt.
5. Damage of
items during shipment is always a possibility. All items are shipped
insured. If you receive a damaged item, please contact the USPS
directly to place a claim. To help expedite your claim, please
retain all boxing and shipping materials as the USPS may ask to inspect
these prior to settling a claim.
Returns and Warranty Claims
1. With customer
satisfaction a high priority at Circle 10 AK, we urge you to read the
following information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions
you may have prior to making you firearms purchase.
warranties are covered by the product's manufacturer. We will be
glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem
please email or call and we will be glad to help get the problem ironed
3. There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
4. Any returned
items must be unfired (if a firearm) and in the exact condition in which
it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and
5. All returned
items must have a return authorization number which we will
assign. Please call prior to returning to obtain the return a
6. There is a 15% restocking fee on all returned items.
7. Any shipping or auction fees are nonrefundable.
8. New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair.
9. CIRCLE 10 AK
neither warrants nor guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The
original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be happy to be of any
assistance possible with your warranty claim.
Layaway and Payment Plans
1. We are
willing to work with our customers in order to enable them to purchase
the items they desire in a cost effective and timely manner. We are able
to work with our customers on a payment plan up to 30 days from
2. Our general layaway terms are as follows:
a. No layaway on auction items.
2. No layaway on items less than $400.
3. All layaway orders must be paid for via Credit Card no money order or checks.
4. 25% must be
put down at time of purchase and the balance is due within 30 days, 30
days is the max timeframe so please do not ask to extend the time
period. NO exceptions .
5. We reserve the right to refuse layaway on certain items
6. We do not offer changes or additions to the original layaway.
7. Overdue layaways will be cancelled; there will be no refund of original deposit or payments.
8. Down payments are non-refundable.
9. The layaway
will lock in the current deal offered for the item at the time of the
initial payment, if the price goes up you are locked in if the price
goes down or other you are locked into the original order and will not
be eligible for changes to the layaway.
10. Canceled layaways will be subject to a 15 % cancellation fee, 15% of the original total price of the item.
11. By placing a layaway order you are agreeing to the above conditions and understand they will not be modified.