|By Email: Luke@circle10ak.com|
|By Phone – Local||E-mail only at this time|
|By Phone – Toll Free||E-mail only at this time|
|By Snail Mail:||Circle 10 AK
1001 W. Ogden Ave.
General Ordering Policies
Circle 10 AK does not rent, sell, trade or in any way share credit card holder information with third parties. Credit card holder information is protected by the use of encryption and secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
Some helpful hints on placing an order with Circle 10 AK:
- Legal: Don’t ask us to do anything illegal. We won’t. All federal, state and local laws apply – and that includes the NFA.
- We only ship to the 50 US states, no territories.
- State tax will be charged to residents of Illinois.
- It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order.
- All firearms will be sent out fully insured with tracking numbers.
- Shipping charges area to be paid by buyer unless otherwise specified at initial contact.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are charged actual USPS shipping costs.
- Firearm orders are shipped at a flat rate of $38.95 per firearm to the lower 48 states.
- All orders containing items other than firearms are shipped at a flat rate of $9.95 to the lower 48 states unless otherwise noted.
- All shipments are sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
Condition of Goods Upon Receipt
- Please inspect your order upon receipt.
- Shortages or the receipt of incorrect items must be reported within three business days of delivery.
- Circle 10 AK will be happy to rectify any shortages or incorrect items that are reported within three business days of delivery.
- To report a shortage or receipt of incorrect item, please email us at email@example.com. Include your name, contact information, original order number and the nature of the order discrepancy. Please note that we will not be able to help you with order discrepancies that are reported more than three business days after receipt.
- Damage of items during shipment is always a possibility. If you receive a damaged item, please contact the USPS directly to place a claim. To help expedite your claim, please retain all boxing and shipping materials as the USPS may ask to inspect these prior to settling a claim.
- If your order’s tracking number shows as delivered but you did not receive it you must go through the USPS Missing Mail Search Request. Please contact us for further information.
Returns and Warranty Claims
- With customer satisfaction a high priority at Circle 10 AK, we urge you to read the following information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making you firearms purchase.
- All warranties are covered by the product’s manufacturer. We will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem please email or call and we will be glad to help get the problem ironed out.
- There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
- Any returned items must be unfired (if a firearm) and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories.
- All returned items must have a return authorization number which we will assign. Please call prior to returning to obtain the return authorization number.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all returned items.
- Any shipping or auction fees are nonrefundable.
- New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair.
- CIRCLE 10 AK neither warrants nor guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be happy to be of any assistance possible with your warranty claim.