|By Phone:||E-mail only at this time|
|By Snail Mail:||Circle 10 AK
1001 E. Ogden Ave.
General Ordering Policies
Circle 10 AK does not rent, sell, trade or in any way share credit card holder information with third parties. Credit card holder information is protected by the use of encryption and secure socket layer (SSL) technology.
Some helpful hints on placing an order with Circle 10 AK:
- Legal: Don’t ask us to do anything illegal. We won’t. All federal, state and local laws apply – and that includes the NFA.
- We only ship to the 50 US states, no territories.
- State tax will be charged to residents of Illinois.
- It is your responsibility to be familiar with your current local gun laws BEFORE placing your order.
- All firearms will be sent out fully insured with tracking numbers.
- Shipping charges area to be paid by buyer unless otherwise specified at initial contact.
- All orders are shipped at a flat rate of $9.95 to the lower 48 states unless otherwise noted.
- All shipments are sent via the United States Postal Service (USPS).
- All shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are charged actual USPS shipping costs.
- Firearms may be restricted from shipment to certain states. Please see listings for info.
- Firearms must be shipped to a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL) Holder. See Below.
Condition of Goods Upon Receipt
- Please inspect your order upon receipt.
- Shortages or the receipt of incorrect items must be reported within three business days of delivery.
- Circle 10 AK will be happy to rectify any shortages or incorrect items that are reported within three business days of delivery.
- To report a shortage or receipt of incorrect item, please email us at email@example.com. Include your name, contact information, original order number and the nature of the order discrepancy. Please note that we will not be able to help you with order discrepancies that are reported more than three business days after receipt.
- Damage of items during shipment is always a possibility. If you receive a damaged item, please contact the USPS directly to place a claim. To help expedite your claim, please retain all boxing and shipping materials as the USPS may ask to inspect these prior to settling a claim.
- If your order’s tracking number shows as delivered but you did not receive it you must go through the USPS Missing Mail Search Request. Please contact us for further information.
Returns and Warranty Claims
- With customer satisfaction a high priority at Circle 10 AK, we urge you to read the following information. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have prior to making you firearms purchase.
- All warranties are covered by the product’s manufacturer. We will be glad to assist in helping with a warranty issue, if you have a problem please email or call and we will be glad to help get the problem ironed out.
- There is no warranty on used guns unless otherwise specified before purchase.
- Any returned items must be unfired (if a firearm) and in the exact condition in which it was shipped to you or your dealer. This includes boxes and accessories.
- All returned items must have a return authorization number which we will assign. Please call prior to returning to obtain the return authorization number.
- There is a 15% restocking fee on all returned items.
- Any shipping or auction fees are nonrefundable.
- New firearms are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty and should be returned directly to the manufacturer for repair.
- CIRCLE 10 AK neither warrants nor guarantees any weapon or item purchased. The original manufacturer warrants the item. We will be happy to be of any assistance possible with your warranty claim.
It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by their local laws concerning magazine capacity restrictions. Circle 10 AK reserves the right to cancel magazine shipments/orders to the following areas, unless otherwise noted specifically in the product description. If your state has a magazine restriction, but not a restriction on certain firearms we carry, we will exclude the magazine from the firearms shipment should it not meet your state’s restrictions.
Please Note: It is VERY IMPORTANT that you adhere to the restrictions below. If your order is canceled, we WILL NOT refund credit card transaction fees due to customer negligence.
- California – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Colorado – No Magazines Exceeding 15 Round Capacity
- Connecticut – No Magazine Sales
- Hawaii – No Pistol Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Aurora, Chicago, Evanston, Skokie
- No Sales of Rifle Magazines Exceeding 15 Round Capacity
- North Chicago
- No Sales of Rifle Magazines Exceeding 16 Round Capacity
- Cook County, Highland Park, Dolton, Homewood
- No Rifle Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Aurora, Chicago, Evanston, Skokie
- Maryland – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- New Jersey
- No Pistol or Rifle Magazines Exceeding 15 Round Capacity
- No Shotgun Magazines Exceeding 6 Round Capacity
- New York – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Massachusetts – No Magazines Exceeding 10 Round Capacity
- Washington DC – No Magazine Sales
It is the customer’s responsibility to abide by their local laws concerning purchasing a firearm. Circle 10 AK reserves the right to cancel any firearms purchases that it deems necessary. All firearms must be shipped to a valid Federal Firearms License holder. We will NOT ship your order until we have a valid FFL on file.
Please have your FFL send a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line indicating that it is an FFL for your order number. As exmaple: "FFL For Order #0000001". We verify all FFLs with the BATFE.
When placing an order, you may use your own or your FFL’s shipping address, however, we will ONLY ship to the address on the FFL’s license. We will not ship to P.O. boxes. All firearms shipments will be shipped with signature requirement.
It is common courtesy to contact your FFL prior to purchasing and having it shipped to them. Customer assumes all responsibility for costs should an FFL refuse and return a transfer.
For further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to email us or contact us on Facebook. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
If your state has a magazine restriction, but not a restriction on certain firearms we carry, we will exclude the magazine from the firearms shipment should it not meet your state’s restrictions.
Please note: We DO NOT allow local pick-up for firearms, nor do we accept walk-ins. All firearms must be shipped to a valid FFL holder, NO EXCEPTIONS.
Firearms Sales & Shipping Restrictions
We do not allow firearms purchases from the following areas unless otherwise noted in the product description. All firearms purchases originating from these areas will be canceled. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please Note: It is VERY IMPORTANT that if you live in a state listed below, that YOU DO NOT PLACE A FIREARM ORDER. If your order is canceled, we WILL NOT refund credit card transaction fees due to customer negligence.
- Aurora, Chicago, Cook County, Evanston, Highland Park
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington DC