The SAM7K PISTOL
Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of Kalashnikov-pattern rifles and pistols, is proud to offer to the American enthusiast the Bulgarian-made SAM7K Pistol. This 7.62x39mm caliber pistol combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. Every component of the SAM7K is engineered to provide decades of dependable service. The SAM7K pistol is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver
Each SAM7K receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability
SAM7K – 7.62x39mm caliber pistol, milled receiver (hot-die hammer forged), short gas system, front sight block / gas block combination, 10 1/2 inch chrome lined hammer forged barrel, black polymer furniture, original pistol grip made to work with ambidextrous safety lever, and peep rear sight, scope rail. Includes one 5-round magazine, sling, oil bottle, and cleaning kit.
• 100% new-production parts and components.
• Bulgarian hot-die hammer forged receiver, bolt, bolt carrier and double-hook trigger
• Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory, built on Steyr manufacturing technology
• Hard-chrome plated bore and chamber
• AK scope rail.
• Substantially extended service life over other types of assemblies.
• Ambidextrous safety lever
• Caliber: 7.62 x 39 mm
• Total Length: 506mm (20 in.)
• Barrel Length: 267 mm (10.5 in.)
• Weight without Magazine: 3.67kg (8 lbs.)
• Muzzle Velocity: 710 m/s (2329 fps)
• Rate of Fire (practical): 40 rds/min
• Twist Rate: 1 in 240 mm
• Effective Range: 400 m (547 yds)
• Max Effective Range: 1100 m (1480 yds)