Building on the lauded submachinegun platform that first hit the US civilian market in pistol form in 2015, the Carbine has a 16.2″ barrel fitted with a faux suppressor built specifically for CZ-USA by SilencerCo.
Fit with the factory’s folding adjustable stock, the Carbine features a number of US-made parts to make it fully 922(r) compliant. One of the nicest features of the firearm is the newly-designed forend, covered in M-LOK attachment points to keep the profile slim while still being big enough to swallow most pistol-caliber suppressors should the owner decide down the road to convert it into an SBR for use with a suppressor.
Low-profile aluminum adjustable sights round out the platform, and a top Picatinny rail allows the mounting of a wide number of optics. Simple and reliable, the Scorpion not only has ambidextrous controls, its non-reciprocating charging handle is swappable and reach to the trigger is adjustable.
Carrying on the Scorpion’s reputation as a reliable pistol-caliber plinker without breaking the bank
- Chambering – 9mm Luger
- Magazine Capacity – 20+1
- Magazine Type – Double stack polymer
- Frame – Fiber-reinforced polymer
- Grips – Polymer, adjustable for reach to trigger
- Trigger Mech – SA
- Sights – Low-profile fully adjustable aperture and post, 4 rear aperture sizes
- Barrel – Cold hammer forged, muzzle threaded 1/2×28
- Barrel Length – 16.2
- Weight – 6.1 lbs
- Overall Length – 34.75 in
- Height – 9.4 in
- Safety – Ambidextrous thumb safety