The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
The HM3X line of magnifiers will allow the operator to seamlessly transition from unmagnified to 3X magnification. The new Holosun HM3X features an adjustable diopter to dial in the desired focus, extremely clear glass, and very generous eye relief. Mounting options include an integrated QD mount with an optional spacer for Absolute Co-witness and Lower ⅓ Co-witness. Holosun’s HM3X comes in a durable Aluminum housing.
- Parallax free with unlimited eye relief.
- New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery
- 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
- Dot only, Ring only, or Dot and Ring reticle combinations
- Unlimited field of view
- Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant hood
- Powered by both battery and solar
- QD integrated
- Flip to the Side design
- Compatible with Absolute and Lower 1/3 Height Optics
- QD Mount and Spacer Included
- IP67 Certified