This product ships from a secondary warehouse and may arrive separate from the rest of your order.
The Magpul® PMAG 10 GL9, Glock 17 was designed for flawless reliability and durability over thousands of rounds. They provide the same quality and performance of the proven Magpul PMAG series of Glock magazines while also providing a viable product solution to those in locations and situations where a 10-round capacity restriction is required or desired. Includes a high visibility controlled-tilt follower, stainless steel spring, easily removable floorplate for cleaning, paint pen dot matrix for mag marking, ridged floorplate edges for better grip, and 10 round indicator windows. Drops free loaded or unloaded. All with the same boring reliability you expect from an OEM magazine.
The PMAG 10 GL9, Glock 17 is compatible with all full-size 9mm Glock handguns, as well as compact and sub-compact variants with some protrusion below the grip.
Made in U.S.A.
- MAG801 compatible with all standard, compact and sub- compact 9mm Glock handguns
- Utilizes the same double stack feed geometry as the standard capacity PMAG GL9 to ensure feeding and to avoid known reliability issues seen in many competitor products on the market
- Compatible with Magpul GL-L Plates for competition use
- Meets regulatory requirements in capacity restricted locations
- Can be disassembled for cleaning
- Durable, lightweight and extremely stiff polymer construction
- High visibility controlled-tilt follower
- Long life stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance
- Dot matrix panel for magazine marking and identification
- Drops free when loaded or empty
*Note: May not be compatible with other platforms designed for use with Glock magazines due to a wide range of magwell designs and tolerances.