Original production U.S. PALM Magazines – Limited Quantity!
The U.S. PALM AK30 magazine represents a leap forward in AK-47 magazine technology: advanced polymer construction eliminates the need for metal feed lips. The locking surfaces are reinforced by a stainless steel cage that has been molded into the entire top of the magazine to further ensure reliability for years of trouble free service.
- The U.S. PALM AK30 polymer magazine fits all AK-47 rifles that use detachable double-stack magazines.
- The AK30 is constructed of proprietary aerospace polymers developed by TangoDown.
- The U.S. PALM AK30 is a cut above other AK-47 magazines with its purpose-built design and multiple unique features.
- The AK30’s unique design began by eliminating the removable floor plate, creating a stronger design. This revolutionary design, paired with advanced polymers gives the AK30 the strength it needs to survive impacts that would destroy other magazines. After the magazine is molded, the body and end-cap are bonded together at the molecular level, so no disassembly is possible or required.
- The AK30 has a unique low-friction semi-floating follower that is slotted to allow for easy magazine cleaning and hassle-free maintenance. Just dunk the magazine in hot soapy water, rinse and invert to drain. Dry contamination easily flows free through the vented follower design.
- The AK30 also features a chromium-silicon spring that is heat treated, stress relieved and U.S. Mil Spec corrosion resistant coated. Life expectancy for this spring is 100,000+ cycles.
- Cartridge: 7.62x39mm
- Color: Black
- Material: Polymer
- Capacity: 30 rounds
- Compatible with: AK-47 milled receivers and stamped receivers